Wednesday 19 February 2014

A journey through the mind of Georgia maidens.

A journey through the mind of Georgia maidens.

Take a trip inside my mind, where anything is possible and your mind can run free and wishes come true and there are never nightmares.


At times my sister is so annoying , she will wake me up in the middle of the night and will not go away.She will always ask to play a game.


I have the most awesome friends in the world.And my family is the coolest in the world.I wonder what my family will look like.


I dream of winning a beauty contest with emerald crown and the prize is a ticket to Hollywood and I buy the cutest little puppy or kitten in the world that is white or black.


I wonder what i will look like when I am older, and what job I will have, i would like to be a vet and save animals in the jungle.


My hope is to have my own farm, with lots of horses ,bunnies, sheep,pigs,cows,chickens and farm dogs.And someone will invent a flying car.


I can often do a back flip into the pool, and a forward flip into the pool and belly flop.


When no one is watching i steel lollies, and prank call people or dance like the 1980s in the mirror.

This year my goal is to be a house caption, and be in the blue sticks.

1 comment:

  1. WOW Georgia ....you do have lots of awesome friends that love you and so does your COOL family, even your annoying sister - who you love to play with. Do you really make prank calls? love mumxx

    ReplyDelete