Thursday 4 September 2014

The three little pigs

Over the last two weeks we have been asked to write a story about a fairy tale but we had change it a bit to show persuasive writing. I chose the three little pigs and when we printed off the story we had to draw one of the main people in the story so I drew the Big Bad Wolf.


The Three Little Pigs.                          


Once upon a time there was a big wolf and he had a pet mouse called Larry. Larry was a cute puppy and one day Larry ran away. When I was wondering where Larry might of ran, I looked out the window and saw my neighbour's house. So I walked to my first  neighbours house.. The pig who lived there was called Bob and I ask if he could come inside to look.. Bob said ‘No’ because of my  history with pigs. I was not going to give up that easily so I ran into the door. The house was made out of straw so it flew down and I walk in and found Bod lying beside the fire cooking.   


I thought about what should I do with a dead pig. My mummy said not to waste food.  I thought I might as well have some bacon for dinner.  I walked away still wondering where Larry went I was thinking about his big cute eyes and I said to myself, ”I am not giving  up.”


I went to the next neighbours house and in this house was a pig called Jade.. I walked to the door and asked if I could come in and Jade said ‘’No’’ with my history with pigs I ran into the door thinking it would fall but it didn’t so I walked away with a little smile.  All of a sudden BANG! The house blew up and I walked in looking for Larry and I saw Jade lying there all burnt and he thought to myself my mummy always said not to waste food so I thought I might have some ham for dinner so I ate Jade.


The next neighbour's was the smartest in town and she built her house out of bricks her name is Charlotte. I knocked on the door and asked if I could come in and look for Larry and let me guess she said ‘’no’’ because of my history with pigs so I thought how could I get in. I can't blow it down I have run out of bombs, what should I do? So I thought what about climbing in the window. I try that and I sneak around and look for a window. I found one and I see Larry eating the chicken inside and when Larry sees me he runs to me and licks my face and all of a sudden AAH!! Charlotte yells out for help and she is running around the house yelling for help. I run away when she bangs her head on the stove in her house . I had roast pork and I gave some to Larry.  


The next thing I know it there are cops outside so I fake death, when they come in they see me and leave. I decide to wake up when they leave and when I read the newspaper the next day it says that the big wolf has died and they put in a whole different story that's fake cause they think that a wolf that’s looking for his pet puppy is rubbish so that’s the real story.

Georgia Maidens



Here is a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment